Trezor refunds
I ordered my first Trezor devices 2 weeks before the shipping info leak. As someone who had to deal with the spam from the Ledger incident as well, I was very displeased this is happening again.
I submitted a support ticket with Trezor as I had just place a second order a few days before the leak. I hadn’t received it yet, and hadn’t opened the product. I requested a refund before the product was delivered.
It took 2-3 days but I finally got a response and they gave me a full refund and just told me to ewaste the devices.
Their handling of this incident and actually honoring the refund makes me change my view of the company from a 5/10 to a 7/10.
They will probably make some operational changes in the future to lessen the likely hood of this happening again…
[link] [comments]
from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/unVSYpc
No comments