Blockchain.com

Has anyone had issues lately?

I only have the account due to SOFi exiting crypto a few years ago (I know they later changed their minds) It's not much of my holdings but still significant.

I got an email stating I need to verify information. I believe I already did this within the past 6 months. All I get is an error code 500.

Then, if I try to send or even prompt to sell I get "operation failed, something went wrong".

What the hell is wrong with Blockchain.com: app doesn't work, 3 browsers and 2 PCs I also get these errors. Sites state the platform is operational. I should have gotten all my btc out years ago when I had the chance. Anyone else ?

submitted by /u/Sea_Monk_6184
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/iCzpKrM

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.