What would u do?

Title: Put 55k RUB into BTC at $120k, now it's 40k RUB at $85k — got 30k cash, what would you do?

Hey everyone, long-time lurker, first-time poster. Need some honest advice from people who've been through a full cycle.

My situation:
• Put 55k RUB (~120k** — yes, bought the top, please be gentle
• That position is now worth about 40k RUB (~85k**
• So I'm down roughly 27% on paper
• Just got 30k RUB (~$370) as a gift, sitting in cash
What I'm wondering:
1. Is it worth DCA-ing this 30k into BTC at $85k right now, or should I wait for a dip to $75-78k?
2. Should I just hold the cash and forget about it for a few months?
3. Or is it smarter to average down my existing position rather than open a new one?
I know nobody has a crystal ball. I'm not looking for "buy now, 100x guaranteed" — I want to hear how you'd actually play this if you were in my shoes. Lump sum? DCA? Wait? Cut losses?

Any input appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Born-Concentrate-976
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/Q9nPvAU

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.