How do I go about finding an Internship in the Crypto Space?
Seeing if anyone could put any resources forward in regard to finding internships or any free work in the crypto space as I just want to get my foot in the door.
Bit of background about myself, I have worked in the Advertising, Marketing and PR space for several years now and am also a graphic designer, specialising in branding. I have worked primary in the music industry with labels such as Columbia and alongside several music festivals assisting in the entire branding process.
I have been an avid fan of the crypto space for about two years now and have a decent understanding of blockchain technology but am willing and wanting to learn as much as I can. Happy to assist in any way possible, whether its logo design, seo, motion graphics etc.
[link] [comments]
from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3dgYmDN
No comments