'No inputs found'

I have created an Electrum wallet, but am having no luck in trying to sweep into it the balance of my Bitcoin paper wallet.

When I entered my (compressed) Private Key in 'Sweep' in the Electrum wallet menu (and yes, the light was green), I received the message "No inputs found. (Note that inputs need to be confirmed)."

After some research, I found out how to obtain my uncompressed Private Key (through bitaddress.org). But when I used that in Electrum, I got the same result.

Logging in to Blockchain.com has confirmed that my coin is still there.

In case it's relevant, the paper wallet was created in 2017, but I purchased some more Bitcoin (and sent it to that paper wallet) a few weeks ago.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Hank1402
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3eedgMp

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.