Which wallets with this setup? Am I doing this wrong?
I want:
secure multisig HW wallets for cold storage
android based interface to HW wallets for warm storage and other cryptos
android based SW wallet with onlykey or solokey 2 factor auth for everyday use
android lightning & coffee & beer purchases
I have:
coldcard MK1
Nano S (old)
MIRkey (should I be scared to use this?)
I plan to buy:
a couple coldcards MK3 (or can I have all features with 1 MK3 and 1 MK1?)
I can't decide on:
trezor vs ledger vs dozen other HW wallets.
There are several quality sources of recommendations that I have reviewed. However, even these trusted sources don't agree or conflict with each other on secure & private setups.
Do I have to be a cryptographic research physicist to make an educated decision? UGH!
[link] [comments]
from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/2CM1cEI
No comments