Am I doing this privacy thing right?

Got btc using no KYC via ATM to Samurai Wallet

Mixed it using Whirlpool(aka coinmixing).

Now I have 4 TXOs, 3 mixed outputs and 1 non mixed as my change.

My questions,

  1. how do I proceed to move them to my trezor wallet?

Im assuming I send 3 of the mixed outputs into 3 different recieveing addresses.

  1. What about my 1 non mixed TXO? its still a hefty amount but not enough to mix by itself.

  2. Is what Im doing seem correct for privacy?

  3. Also when I spend, do I have to mix it back to my samurai wallet so it cant be traced to my hardware wallet? Or can I spend directly from my hardware wallet

Thanks

submitted by /u/havoc319
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3mBFynP

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.