Should I invest for someone else?

I have a buddy who wants to invest in Bitcoin but isn't good with his money and doesn't have a good grasp of investing. He wants to send me money each cheque so that I can invest for him. This way it just becomes a bill for him and he doesn't have actual access to the funds. I'm all for it and we trust eachother to make it work but my concern is capital gains taxes once I withdrawal it for him. Is there anyway to separate his transactions and my transactions in the eyes of the government even though all transactions would be tied to my name? I really want to help him and I know he wouldn't be able to do it on his own. Is there anyway to do this and help him out but keep it separate from being tied to my name?

submitted by /u/empticups
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3l8o2ao

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.