Starting off the bull run with $10+ Fees.
I have owned bitcoin for 38 months and bitcoin fees since late July have become rather absurd again. During this last pump, we have seen a consecutive week with fees in the $10+ range. I am a true bitcoin believer, but I really want to see these fees go down so that new buyers in the upcoming bull run will believe that bitcoin is usable. I buy things all the time with bitcoin, but I am now reconsidering small purchases due to the fee price. I understand that this is good in the sense that it shows that the BTC network is being utilized to it's full potential, but I just don't want new investors to shy away when they realize they can't reasonably use it to buy lunch or a Tshirt.
[link] [comments]
from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/2I7uws5
No comments