River vs. Swan as of Q4 2024
Hey everyone, I’m wondering what people think of these platforms for DCAing into Bitcoin as of this quarter. I’ve noticed that River is now offering 3.8% on cash deposits and also showing proof of reserves. I actually use both platforms for DCAing myself - one for me and one for my son. Frankly, River is a simpler platform and I like the new proof of reserves. I usually move my Sats to cold storage in certain increments, but it’s good to know they’re very safe while at River. Swan is good too, but it’s a little clunky getting into my account. They’ve never lost any of my Sats, but for ease of use…not sure. Partly I’m asking because I finally orange pilled a friend and want to point them to the easiest platform to DCA themselves. What do you all think?
[link] [comments]
from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/Wt7PXxZ
No comments