Should I all in or DCA, being slightly late to the party.

Basically, surrendered an endowment 2 months ago hoping to invest in bitcoin in September. Due to some administrative issues, the funds were a month late. Now that it's reaching an all time high, i feel like jumping in might be a bad idea, or at least feel like some FOMO.

I have 20k and thought of going 50/50. But then again, i'm planning to put everything into a cold wallet and leaving it to sit in there for the next 20-30 years while i DCA in between, so i'm not sure if that matters.

What would you do if you have 20k right now? All in, or go halvsies? I know everyone's risk appetite and factors are different, but i'm just curious as to what different people will do if they had that kind of spare cash lying around.

submitted by /u/moonhun7er
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/MfGnmag

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.