Questions regarding entropy and Jade Plus

  1. Is it better to use Jade Plus as a temporary signer (so it will become like seed signer), or is it better to setup a pin and keep the seeds stored in the device?

  2. Regarding the entropy creation, I came to know recently (after CC hacks) that Jade Plus uses multiple sources to create the entropy: Physical Sensors, Camera Input, Hardware RNG, External Inputs (user interaction, buttons speed...) etc.. So my question is, if Jade Plus uses all of these sources to create entropy, doesn't that make it more secure than rolling the dice? Is it only the (trust) that is the case or there is hidden math behind it? please explain it as I really want to understand the math.

  3. Using Jade Plus to generate seeds is safe? Or should I be worried?

  4. If I want to use the dice, does it matter if I use any ordinary dice or it has to be the casino grade dice?

Thank you

submitted by /u/j-reacher77
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/fqyQsWI

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.